Before installing GoGrabber please install the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
GoGrabber allows a windows user to easily take screenshots of their desktop using the print screen key on the keyboard. This process also runs the image through a optical character recoginition application which extracts any embedded text which is later displayed to the user. Images can also be loaded off disk and edited, OCR'ed using the "Load Image" button.
GoGrabber is Licensed under the BSD License, any third party applications or components are Licensed by their respective authors and can be found on their sites.
GoGrabber is free until the next Major release which will be version 126.96.36.199, the current build is version 188.8.131.52
Log On to download GoGrabber from our site.
- Image scrolling
- Keyboard shortcut binding(Print Screen Key)
- Takes a screenshot of your entire desktop
- Extracts any text within the screenshot(HTML,Tex,ASCII,XML etc)
- Select area of image to OCR or crop image to.
- Ability to load images off the disk
Upcoming Features :
- Image zoom
- Windows 7 Integration
GoGrabber Requirements :
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
GoGrabber Third Party Components Included :